Fire damage restoration
Fire damage is one of the most traumatic disaster occurrences that a property owner can face. If your property has been affected by smoke or fire, 24/7 Emergency Services can assist you with handling your structure restoration from beginning to end. We have the ability to quickly and efficiently restore fire damaged structures to their original pre-loss condition.
24/7 Emergency Services technicians have developed effective cleaning techniques, and employ the use of specialized restoration chemicals, that are capable of removing damage caused by fire, soot and water. Our technicians are trained in the latest cleaning techniques available. These practices ensure that soot and other damage will not become permanently embedded.
24/7 Emergency Services will work with its clients as a team to ensure that every property is returned to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible. We will also coordinate our schedule with local Fire Department officials, so we can start work as soon as the fire is out.
- Fire damage restoration
- Fire damage repair
- Clean up of smoke
- Soot damage
Top Causes of Fire:
- Arson and intentional fires. Most of these fires occur outside, but most of the associated deaths,
- injuries, and losses occur in structures, particularly in homes.
- Candles The top three days for home candle fires are New Year’s Day, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve.
- Cooking. Cooking equipment is the leading cause of home structure fires and home fire injuries.
- Electrical. Lack of safety in the home with circuit interrupters
- Heating. The peak months for home heating fires are December, January and February.
- Smoking. Smoking materials (i.e., cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.) are the leading cause of fire deaths in
- the United States.
- Young firesetters. Children playing with fire cause hundreds of deaths and injuries each year.